- Once your finance and pre-approval are in place, we schedule a time to meet. Understanding how far your money will go allows you to know what block size you can afford & how much you have left to spend on your home.
- We can advise which of our designs is best suited to fit on your chosen block and meet your budget. .
- Often, once you see our plans and what comes with them as standard, you realize you can have all the inclusions you wanted, even on small Lots; as our well thought out designs make block width & size irrelevant.
- We ensure our designs meet Covenant requirements of each estate we build in. This enables you to choose your block with confidence.
- You advise us you wish to engage our services so we ask you to sign a Preliminary Contract and request an initial $3,000 deposit so we are able to have the site plan & working drawings prepared, arrange for soil tests and engineering, and submit all adequate certifications, applications and approvals to council.
- When it comes time to sign the Actual Full Build Contract we advise you to sign this with your solicitor and upon signing and return, pay the balance of the 5% deposit less the $3000 already paid.
- We arrange a time to meet so individual selections can be made regarding colours for the exterior and interior.
Construction – how long will it take?
- Once the land has registered, and the land has been paid for in full 14 days after Registration this is known as the Settlement date. We lodge the Building Application to our Certifier and/or Council, which takes approximately 3 – 4 weeks for approval.
- Once we have been given the green light to commence building, construction of your new home will take approximately 13 – 16 weeks.
- We keep in touch with you throughout the building of your home right through until practical completion and this includes regular meetings either via Skype, phone, email, text or in person as requested by you
- At each set stage of construction, quality assurance checks are completed and your lender will authorize payment of each progress claim.
Handover and Maintenance
- We arrange to meet for a final onsite walk-through with our Building Supervisor for a ‘defects meeting’ to ensure you and he are both satisfied with the finished product.
- Final payment is received, followed by handover of your new keys, warranties and appliance instructions to ensure you’re comfortable in your new home.