Are we eligible?
The Queensland First Home Owners Grant has been boosted to $20,000, but only until 30 June 2017 – DON’T MISS OUT
To be eligible for the $20,000 FHOG – YOU MUST:
- Be over 18 & an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Not have previously owned property in Australia.
- Occupy the constructed home as your principal place of residence within 2 years after the land is transferred to you
- Not dispose of all or part of the land before or within 1 year after you start living in the constructed home.
- Sign a Land and sign a Build contract before 30 June 2017.
Provided your new home is valued at less than $750,000 – you will receive $20,000 towards building your new home,
Provided the land you are purchasing is valued at not more than $250,000 & you occupy the home immediately after settlement, you will receive a FIRST HOME VACANT LAND CONCESSION.
This means there is NO TRANSFER DUTY PAYABLE
Why Buy Now?
There are 10 reasons why you should buy now:
- $20,000 First Homeowners Grant is available right now
- Interest rates are at an all-time record low
- First Homeowners don’t pay Stamp Duty for land less than $250K
- Population Growth in SE QLD is strong, so prices are increasing
- Supply of Registered residential land cannot keep up with demand
- Developers cannot develop new stages quick enough
- Land prices are increasing weekly as demand outstrips supply
- QLD new house prices are quarter those in Sydney and Melbourne
- Southern State investors are cashing in on the cheaper QLD prices
- 1st-Homeowner.com offers quality built, functional, VALUE driven affordable housing solutions
Why Buy New?
There are 6 reasons why you should buy new:
- You only get the $20,000 First Homeowners grant if you buy new
- Homes today are built with modern building techniques, which allow for more energy efficient homes with lower running costs.
- It is brand new and has no structural issues.
- It is built with the latest termite barrier.
- It comes with a brand new 20 years structural guarantee
- It comes with all the modern features you could possibly want in a home.
Dream it / Believe it
The $20,000 First Homeowner Grant is not included in our pricing. It is an amount you the purchaser receive, to put towards your purchase.
As a First Homeowner would your dream be more realizable if the first 5% towards your deposit is already paid? How keen are you to make your dream come true and make this limited time opportunity real?
With interest rates are at an all time low you can make this dream a reality right now.
Your dream can become real – you can secure your very own first home this year. Not a pokey little 160m2 box, but a genuine 200m2 home with all the fixtures, finishes and inclusions you didn’t think possible and for a price you will love.