Are we eligible?
The Queensland First Home Owners Grant has been boosted to $20,000, but only until 30 June 2017 – DON’T MISS OUT
To be eligible for the $20,000 FHOG – YOU MUST:
- Be over 18 & an Australian citizen or permanent resident
- Not have previously owned property in Australia.
- Occupy the constructed home as your principal place of residence within 2 years after the land is transferred to you
- Not dispose of all or part of the land before or within 1 year after you start living in the constructed home.
- Sign a Land and sign a Build contract before 30 June 2017.
Provided your new home is valued at less than $750,000 – you will receive $20,000 towards building your new home,
Provided the land you are purchasing is valued at not more than $250,000 & you occupy the home immediately after settlement, you will receive a FIRST HOME VACANT LAND CONCESSION.
This means there is NO TRANSFER DUTY PAYABLE